How Your Appellate Advocate Can Help
The Speaker Law Firm accepts appeals from all parties, individuals or entities. The Firm prepares appeals for private parties for an hourly fee plus a retainer. The Firm offers the following appellate services to private parties:
- Determining the issues to raise on appeal;
- Writing briefs;
- Providing overview of the appellate process and periodic updates;
- Reviewing the trial court record;
- Preparing appellate-related motions, if necessary; and
- Arguing your case to the appellate court.
Do you have an appeal? Let's find out!