Keep up to date with Speaker Law Firm!
Our In The News page is where you can find out what's new with the Firm and our attorneys.
- June 11, 2019: Jennifer does it again! The Court of Appeals granted a stay and granted an application, on a post judgment issue involving the interpretation of a judgment of divorce.
May 7, 2019: Liisa and fellow attorney Trish Oleska Haas filmed an Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) webcast on Family Law Appeals!
May 28, 2019: Jennifer obtained a peremptory reversal from COA on enforcing JOD when there were concealed assets. Our client can return to trial court to modify the support award.
May 28, 2019: Speaker Law Firm obtained a reverse and remand in a custody and domicile case.
- April 2, 2019: The Speaker Law Firm's 12th Anniversary!
- April 10, 2019: Liisa argued two adoption cases in the Michigan Supreme Court.
- April 18, 2019: Jennifer received a victory in an unpublished opinion in Rainwater v Rainwater
- April 18, 2019: Steve received a victory in an unpublished opinion in Hyman v Hyman
- Liisa's updated Appellate Procedure chapter in the Lexis Nexis MI Family Law treatise has been released.
- March 14, 2019: Published opinion came out in In re AGD Minor, argued by Liisa.
- March 26, 2019: Steve received a victory in an unpublished opinion in Palmer v Anaya
- March 28, 2019: Liisa moderated a child welfare session at the 2019 Appellate Bench Bar Conference.